Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split Installation Photos
Video From One Of Our Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split Systems
Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split air conditioning and heat pump systems are perfect for garage conversions, room additions, hot or cold rooms, and your entire home.
Do you have a hot or cold room in your home? Are you thinking of enclosing your garage, or adding on an additional room to your home? If so, the Mitsubishi ductless mini split air conditioning system, or Mitsubishi ductless heat pump is your solution. The reliable Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split is constructed at a level of quality that the competition can try to imitate, but not duplicate. Mitsubishi Electric simply is the leader in ductless mini split air conditioner technology. These superior Mitsubishi ductless systems also come in numerous straight air conditioning and Mitsubishi heat pump models. SEER ratings in the 19 to 24 SEER range are common on these Mitsubishi ductless mini split systems. Contact us today, and we put together a free, no obligation estimate for your review.
Benefits of the Mitsubishi Ductless HVAC System:
- Low Upfront Installation Cost
- Super Quiet and Reliable Operation – Perfect for Media Rooms
- New Inverter Technology Saves Energy
- High Efficiency – SEER Ratings Go Beyond 20 SEER on Select Models
- Turn Rooms On And Off As Needed
- Single Room Challenges Are Not A Problem
- Provides Both Cooling and Heating Year Round
- Hand Held Remote Control Operation
- Air Flow Sweeps the Room from Side to Side
- No Leaky Ducts In the Attic
- Small Footprint Makes It Perfect For Tight Places
- Multiple Indoor Units With Only A Single Outdoor Unit
- Built In Sensor Follows Your Movements And Directs The Airflow Toward Your Position
- Mount On The Wall, Or In The Ceiling
- Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Splits Are An Investment That Pays For Itself In A Short Period Of Time
Mitsubishi HVAC Cost vs Comfort Video
Mitsubishi Ductless Mini Split Purchasing Tips
When considering a new Mitsubishi ductless mini split system, there a many considerations to make before your decide upon a Mitsubishi HVAC system, and which contractor should install it. Below, are some of the most important items for consideration. Successful construction projects rely upon proper planning and execution. A professional HVAC contractor will cover these items in great detail.
- Using software, Manual J heat loss and heat gain calculations should be performed upon the space in your home where you are planning to install the system. If your contractor wants to bypass this step, or tell you it's not necessary, is a red flag that you are not dealing with a professional contractor.